HIGH PERFORMANCE HABITS

 High Performance Habits

By Ebuka Ugboma FICMC ACIArb UK

I used to be caught up in a vicious cycle of distraction. My day would start out strong, but as the day progressed I would quickly lose focus. Distractions piled on top of distractions until I was too overwhelmed and burnt out to do anything productive.

This no longer works for me, because I’ve started adopting high performance habits that keep me focused throughout my workday.

I find that starting with a high-energy breakfast is an excellent way to set my intention for the day and make sure that I get started on the right foot. The right breakfast gives me the energy I need to get going, and it puts me in the frame of mind for high performance.

Sardines and coffee are a great combination. Sardines are an excellent source of healthy fats, which help you feel full longer. And coffee is a stimulant and provides a boost of energy to keep you going throughout your morning. I like putting sardines on toast or in a salad, but just eating them straight out of the can works, too!

If I don’t have time for breakfast, I make sure to at least down some caffeine in my coffee or tea by 9 AM so that I can jump right into getting things done without feeling sluggish and overworked.

I work an unconventional schedule, so I don’t always have the luxury of time to sit down for breakfast. What works for me is to make sure that I have a high-energy snack ready to go, just in case I have a spot of time and nothing else to do with it.

A healthy snack doesn’t take much effort and will keep you going throughout your morning. A handful of almonds is all it takes for me to feel satisfied and focused in the early morning hours when I should be working on the most important tasks for clients that day.

My high-energy snacks are fairly simple, but they help give me the boost of energy I need to stay focused and on task throughout my day. Once, I forgot to bring my high-energy snack to work and was feeling my usual sluggishness, so I made a pit stop in the kitchen for a handful of almonds. It was just enough for me to make it through the morning!

In addition to having a high-energy snack on hand, I also try to limit my coffee intake during the workday. Coffee is typically consumed in large quantities during the afternoon, but when you’re working with clients or doing important work, you don’t want extra caffeine in your system that can make your focus unreliable.

I use iced tea throughout the day to help steady my energy level and keep me focused. I keep a pitcher of it in the fridge at all times, so that I can grab a glass or two whenever my energy gets low.

I try to limit the amount of coffee I drink throughout the day to just one or two cups. If I go over that, I’ll tend to become jittery and unfocused and will wind up eating some junk food for a pick-me-up.

When you have high performance habits in place, it’s actually easy to maintain focus without needing external stimulants such as coffee. I usually work best with my energy under control, so caffeine should be considered a last resort.

Taking care of yourself physically and emotionally is part of the process of getting clear-headed and staying focused. You have to have good physical health, so that you’ll be able to get through your day without getting sick or stressed out.

I make sure to eat a hearty breakfast every morning, so that I’m not prone to feeling hungry during the day. This helps me feel full longer, and it keeps me from craving constantly throughout the day.

Having a good night’s sleep is also important in order to maintain focus and keep your energy level optimal throughout the day. You want to make sure you’re getting enough sleep, especially if you have a busy schedule or are dealing with extra stresses.

I make sure to have my nighttime routine down pat so that I can wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and ready for action. Doing it on a consistent basis will help you maintain focus and avoid “catching the snooze button” when it comes to mornings.

A healthy diet is also key for energy, so I make sure I get plenty of nutrition by eating fruits, whole grains, and legumes throughout the day. It’s also important to keep an eye on your daily intake of sugar, because too much sugar can turn into a major distraction.

Having a great night's sleep and eating a healthy diet are just two things that help you maintain focus throughout the day. Physical health is also crucial to avoid distractions and keep you focused throughout your workday.

Your work environment is also key in determining how well you maintain focus and stay focused on your tasks. I always try to be surrounded by people who take good care of themselves, so that I don't get caught up in stress in my own environment.

When you’re working with people who are stressed out or don’t take care of themselves, it can be easy to start feeling stress yourself and lose focus. I make sure to keep my friends and coworkers around me are as healthy as possible so that I can stay focused.

When you have people impeding on your focus, you need to be able to make a change quickly. It’s helping others learn how they can be more focused in their own lives, so that they don’t get in the way of your work and productivity.

Some of these habits may seem small, but they all add up in the end and help boost energy levels throughout your day. By staying focused, you’ll be able to complete your tasks more efficiently and get more done in those precious hours of the day.

I hope this guide helps you create your own individualized action plan so that you can capitalize on the energy that's available to you in every waking moment of your day.

A healthy diet and a high-performance lifestyle can help you stay focused throughout the day, so that you're not wasting all of your time getting caught up on distractions and feeling drained by stress. By following these tips, it will be easy for you to maintain focus and become more productive throughout your day. By using these tips, I was able to take charge of my commitments while keeping my energy high throughout the day.

The key to being productive is taking control of your life, and being in charge of your schedule. Necessary things that you need to do are always a priority for me, and I make sure to make the time to do them at least once every day.

You can apply these strategies in order to improve the quality of your work and stay focused on the most important tasks throughout your day. As long as you use these tips consistently, it will add up over time. When you’re able to remain focused throughout the day by having a healthy lifestyle, it means that you have control over your schedule and can plan ahead to channel all of your energy into work.

A healthy diet and daily exercise are also crucial to reducing distractions so you can focus on important tasks. When you do have a lot of commitments, focus is your most valuable asset!

When you have the energy to remain focused through your day, it means that you can accomplish more work than most people do in a 24-hour period. By following these tips consistently, you’re adding more value to your life every day than if you weren’t putting them into place.

I hope this guide helps supplement the things that I've already shared with everyone here. Ebuka Ugboma has written a very high profile book on High Performance Habits. get bit here

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

 

Gary Austine Ebuka Ugboma Esq FICMC, ACIArb UK, FMA, AGIS, PMP

LLB Hons, BA Hons, Dip Mus Ed, Pdip Bus Admin, PDip Estate Mgt,  MBA, MSC Peace and conflict resolution.

Ebuka Ugboma has multiple degrees from different Universities across different fields; Arts, Law, Social Sciences and Humanities generally. He is a Chartered Arbitrator and Mediator, trained in the style and pattern of Chartered Institute Of Arbitrators UK.

Ebuka Ugboma has successfully published many books including Propensities And Habits For Success

Check out and buy his books on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Ebuka-Ugboma/e/B0B6HHVVW6

https://www.kobo.com/ww/en/ebook/high-performance-habits-5

Email: garyugboma@gmail.com Phone: 2348033924157


 

Comments